Thursday 2 August 2018

TASK ON PAPER

Hi Bloggers,
Today we're going to write on paper about Santiago. Each and every one of us views the city form a different perspective that depend on many things. For example, I was born in Temuco and later came to live here. I had the opportunity to live in England and in Germany for a short time.  Regardless of these things, your personal situation and frame of mind can also affect the way you view a city.I personally feel Santiago has great spots and parks (although very few) but can also be a very hostile place depending on the area or time of the day.
I would like Santiago to have more green areas. I think this can really change the way to relate to the city and life in general. I also feel this would help with the horrible pollution we have. In my opinion, we would need to pave the roads in the outskirts and get the factories out of the city so there is less pollution. I would plant many more trees. I also feel we need to improve the transport system so people don't use an hour up to three hours a day to get to work.
I love our mountain :)


Write about your vision of Santiago.
Say:
What you like about the city and why,
What you dislike about the city and why,
What changes would make the city a better place,
What tips would you give to a visitor to the city,
Write at least 240 words. Leave a message on my blog and the blogs of at least 3 classmates.

1 comment: