Thursday 16 August 2018

video 3



Dear all,
There are many activities I like to do in my free time. Among them I can think of swimming, playing guitar, doing sports, watching movies and or  drawing Japanese characters lately.
There is one activity I really love but I hardly ever do. This is trekking. I probably do it twice or three times in a year (at least this year!)
This activity involves some mental and physical endurance depending on the distances, weather and terrain you cover. I guess you also need the right gear depending on the weather. I like to wear different layers so you can take them off as you get warmer. Drinking lots of water and eating something before you do it are important things
One of my favourite places to do this is Parque nacional La campana, in particular the walk between Portezuelo and Ocoa, but  I believe that around Santiago has a number of nice hills to climb, too.
I really enjoy this activity because I love nature. Observing plants, trees and vegetation makes me happy. Moreover, I really like insects, birds and animals in their natural habitat (Not at home! This applies for insects)


Practice for video 3

Say:
What the activity is,
How often you do it,
Where you do it,
What the activity involves,
Why you enjoy doing this activity.
Mention anything else you think is important.

Minimum 220 words and 3 comments

13 comments:

  1. I would like to do trekking but I don't know how, and neither a partner:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. For my do trekking sound very entertaining and wild haha but I think I couldn't do it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never do trekking, sounds difficult :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I live in Limache, very close to Olmué and the Parque Nacional La Campana is so beautiful <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Trekking!, I really enjoy it

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like to trekking especially with my friends

    ReplyDelete

  7. Interesting! really likes outdoor activities

    ReplyDelete
  8. your activities are varied!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never done trekking, but I want to do ir someday.

    ReplyDelete