Thursday 9 August 2018



I use a lot of apps on the phone and there are some that I really enjoy, for example pinterest or Instagram because I love to look at drawings. But I don’t really visit them often.  However, there is an app I use a lot more than the rest, and this is Duo lingo. I discovered this app through one of my sisters about 5 years ago. I remember we were both practicing German at the time and we found this was better for languages than others.
I like it because it shows you your mistakes and keeps repeating them until you get the answers right. I visit it every day and the nice thing is that duo lingo reminds you when you have a pending lesson.  I always do at least the minimum and at weekends or on free nights, I do more. For Japanese it has been really useful because you write in such a different way. I has really helped me memorise some of the characters. Considering you have around 102 only with two systems, I can use all the help I can get. I am not sure it is the best methodology to learn a language but it has certainly help me through it.



Write about the app you use the most or one you like very much.

Say
How you discovered it
Why you like it
How often  you use it
And if you would recommend it and why
Add anything else you find relevant.
Write a minimum of 220 words, a comment on this blog and 2 more comments

17 comments:

  1. I've never used Diolingo:( but I think it's very useful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good app. Maybe in another moment I try to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I not use Duolingo but i think that it would be a big idea if I do jajaj

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt like Duolingo :( maybe I try memrize

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sound very interesting, I think that is a funny form to learn and practice languages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard to this app, but it look like interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I dont Know this app, I dont believe that i use

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think Duolingo is a good app but I never use it

    ReplyDelete
  9. I download the application, thanks for the information

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew Duolingo with my brother and I think it's very useful :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't know this app, but i think can be interesting to use!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My cousin practice english with this app, I think it's very useful!

    ReplyDelete